Friday, August 31, 2007

What's that giant sucking sound?

That sound is this show coming on at Thursday nights. Maybe I have missed something in the 3 collective minutes I have watched but that time I spent made me dumber. It actually affected my motor skills and my brain function and I feared for my life that my brain might forget to tell my heart to beat. Out of sheer survival I had to change the channel.

Please tell me what I am missing? If I want to look at someone hot I have a mirror so I got that covered. Is this the content and style of 90210 with blood and anesthesiologists?

If you love this show I am listening and if you can't stand bad medical TV dramas (love you Nat) then please respond.

3 comments:

Tirzah said...

As ER watcher of many years ( although i gave up 3 years ago..) I cant get into Greys either.

Andi said...

boooooo.

cagedwisdom said...

Heckling is not an argument. "Booo Queen of rubbish. All bow down to the queen of filth, Buttercup."