Thursday, August 2, 2007

A commitment to efficiently wasting your time

In an effort to be true to this blogs motto I wanted to turn you on to something, if you don't know already, called Netvibes . It's a great way to multitask websites on one page. I have 5 blogs, espn, weather, gmail, news and any other website you frequent that has a RSS feed and loads it all on one page in multiple windows. You don't have to check 5 blogs to see who posted because they all come up at once plus your weather etc.

Tell me what you think and thanks to the Crosbys for this find.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kevin,

You have a blog. I am so excited to find this. I laughed when Nat and I got the Arrested Development email. We miss you and were so happy when Gordon was here and caught us up on things. There's soon to be a little Johnson running around...