Sunday, August 26, 2007

I love women's clothes

I am so glad that this is out in the open. I realize that I love telling people things I love in hopes that they might enjoy them as well. The women's clothes fits into an odd category but I love how they express what type of person the women is and just also how versatile you can make a top. It's hard work keeping up with clothes. Women's hair cuts also fall into this category of really doing amazing things. I saw a friend recently who's new hair cut made her look 5 years younger. I'm not down for the struggle ladies but I appreciate the fight.

Another thing I love that some of you can share in is Trader Joe's. It is always a fun experience and you feel like your sticking it to the man somehow even though it's a division of Aldi's technically. Here are my favorite things to get there:
  • Mango-Passion Fruit Juice
  • "This apple walks into a bar"
  • Sweet Potatoes Chips
  • Thai Red Curry Sauce (add chicken and Basmati rice you have something good going)
  • Love the organic white cheddar shells
  • great sliced packaged roast beef
  • Strawberry Popsicles (i make weird sounds when I eat these things they are so good)
  • Vanilla Almond Granola Bars
  • Chicken fingers(I realize some of this stuff is the diet of a 3 year old but these are whole tenderloin fingers so you can't pass that up
  • Finally they have a Turkey-Chicken Andoille that would make the parents of the Turkey proud to be cased in this beauty of a link. If you ever fire up a grill there should always be a sausage course. I will run this by my friend The "Patron Saint of Sausage" but I can't imagine him disagreeing.

Including myself there are three unique Patron saints. Katherine is the "Patron Saint of Perpetually good hair." You will have to guess what mine is?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Aldi's. That makes trader joe's even better. I would never have made the connection though. I am sure that this is better for Trader Joe's business.

John Hendrix said...

Two cheers for women's clothes!

What do we get? Friggin Men's Warehouse.

Courtney Patch said...

Women's clothes huh? You are quite observant. And a good haircut does a body good. :)

The red curry sauce is delicious. I agree. Am interested in the strawberry popsicles; hope I don't make any weird noises while partaking. :)