Monday, January 14, 2008

Word of the year (RETRACTION)

So I know I might have violated the sacred trust between blogger and blog reader but I completely fabricated the NPR word of the year as dorcile. I mainly did it to show how much credibility something gets if you "heard it on NPR". You stick a couple of hyper links into a document and a NPR reference and it's gold. Sorry for the fake word "dorcile". I'm convinced it should be a word though. I'll continue my assault on the English language but with words that are not made up.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

you're not getting many comments...maybe you should retract the retraction...

cagedwisdom said...

I stand by my retraction. What kind of man do you take me for.

Melanie said...

Dude, I've been working that in to every other conversation expecting people to think I'm so smart. I feel betrayed.
Peter

Andrew Simone said...

I though there was something fishy about that. I was pretty sure this years word was "locavore."