Wednesday, October 10, 2007

It's time to get things started, it's time to light the lights

If you know the lines then your singing along. Honestly, few things cheer me up quicker than going on youtube and looking up old episodes of the muppets. So many wonderful memories of watching muppets and Hee-Haw on saturday night. SNL just did a spoof of the muppets and it's worth watching. I also put a quick "pigs in space" link in and I am almost tempted to change the name of my blog after one of the characters. What do you think of drstrangepork.blogspot.com ? Finally, a cool behind the scenes of how they did the Muppet stuff w/monitors and all their movements followed by the full intro to the show. I'm smiling and laughing right now.. What joy.








3 comments:

Trevor Harden said...

Heck yes! We've been renting them from the Library. My personal favorite episode stars a young Elton John.

Leslie said...

LOVE the muppets! Thanks for bringing back such fond memories. I used to do Beaker impersonations in my mirror. (can you call it an impersonation if it is not human?)

Courtney Patch said...

I used to wish that I would come home and find Fozzey Bear at my house. I think I really thought it might happen. It didn't.