Saturday, February 16, 2008

Number One!

I have arrived. I have been working at this for months hoping that someday it would happen and finally today I have arrived. If you Google Kevin Bley we're number one baby. I really don't know who to thank first. Jesus, we did this together and I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. For my Jewish friends I just also want to thank Moses and Abraham who without their patriarchal and law like giving this would not be possible. Thanks to the makers of Crocs, Velveeta and really slow people at grocery stores who give me such great content. To my fiancee Leslie who introduced me to the comma and made this sentence correct by putting the correct "to" in its right place. I'm humbled. Keep reading and if you get bored just Google my name to kill time. I can hear the music but I also couldn't leave this blog tonight without thanking the man who got me started in my career, Aaron Spelling. I know your watching from up there somewhere, thank you.

4 comments:

Courtney Patch said...

Congratulations.

I googled myself, and discovered that I fill a whole page of google hits. yipee! heheh

david, kelly & sam said...

one more thing to be proud of: i just posted some funny pics and dedicated them to your love...with your last name!

david, kelly & sam said...

um, forgot to say that they're posted on my blog!

Trevor Harden said...

Aaron Spelling... hehe, nice, Richard.