Monday, February 25, 2008

Jesus is a rat with feet

I'm sorry, what? Have you ever been singing a song for a long time and then you get the look. The look of the informed who say's "It's Jesus is just alright with me." This website "kissthisguy.com" is a site that documents that confusion.

I would love to hear your stories about stuff you really botched. My best so far is that while holding my fiancee I sang those great lines from the Todo song "Rosana" with great compassion "Let's go all the way." The look...... it's "meet you all the way." "Really?"

I know you all have done this so fess up.

4 comments:

intucston said...

I just think you're funny, Kevin. Most every post causes a chuckle in the Johnson household. Thanks for the little glimpses into your mind (well, most of the time we're glad for that), but also into your and Leslie's relationship. We think you've got one of the best girls around.

Maria

Trevor Harden said...

Ha... well, this is quite the topic in our house too. My wife's botch is my favorite, though. She's always heard AC/DC's "Dirty deeds and they're done dirty cheap" as "Dirty deeds and the dunder cheese."

That's right. Dunder cheese.

Leslie said...

well Trev - I don't know you, but your wife and I have something in common. I always thought it was "dirty deed and the dunder cheek" which I thought was some veiled reference to a butt. Gross. I'm glad to be corrected and not alone in my botch.

NCARICO said...

Ok Ok... i will fess up. Back in high school I lived and breathed basketball and Metallica, but obviously basketball trumped Metallica as I actually got into a fight with a guy claiming that instead of "keep you free from sin till the sandman he comes" they actually said, "keep your free throws in"...sad.

I have another one but it is probably not appropriate for this blog. But my wife and I are convinced that the folks from veggie tales slipped the f-bomb into a song. CONVINCED! even though i googled the lyrics, still convinced.