Saturday, December 8, 2007

My day is made


It's the little things people that just make you grin. My friends the Hendrix's love them some White Castles (sliders for those in the know) and so when I saw them this afternoon I started craving them. I drove over to the White Castle after leaving their presence and got my sammies (with extra pickle). I get to the drive through window and the credit card machine is broken. I have no cash. I tell my friend this and he asks me if I want ketchup. I said no, he gave me the bag and I reminded him I have no money. The man said it was cool and I drove off with free White Castles with extra pickle. I started singing "Free White Castle" over and over as I drove away.. Happy Day.

7 comments:

Andi said...

this is so fantastic. it would make my day too. possible even my week!

Trevor Harden said...

I'm not ashamed to admit I, too, like The Castle.

intucston said...

I wish I liked White Castles; it would be a cheap way to make myself happy.

John Hendrix said...

Free Blanc Palace? Wow.

Tirzah said...

I craved these when pregnant and teaching at Riverview, All the secretarys knew I snuck out to get some on my free break so I would buy extras of course and drop them off on the way back to class.

cagedwisdom said...

Glad to see the Whitecastle folks come rushing out of the steamy onion filled closet. Ahhh, now I'm craving them.

Leslie said...

gross.