Tuesday, December 4, 2007

How I get stupid

When I need to keep my head from hurting after finishing a 5,000 word document and life just seems to be too stressful or work is just too "high brow" I need to kick it low brow. Maybe your stress is different and every time I think, man I'm busy, then I realize I don't have kids and I am not breast feeding right now or I have kids waking me up at night etc.. so life is good..

All said, let's get stupid with some videos. I'll be writing soon on Grammar, beavers and another sausage post.

Nice impersation of Matthew Mcconaugheyyyyyy ah my goodness you fine.




Unlike the above video, this gets funnier the more you watch it and really helps us get stupid

2 comments:

Courtney Patch said...

Video #1; love it! What a nice way to start the day, heheh.

Video #2; how did I know it would end with a fart? I'm just that smart.

Unknown said...

Kev...holy motha....how are you?? Or better yet, where are you? What crazy twists and turns has life thrown you? I haven't heard from you for too long.