Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Sure, I'm a massage therapist



Mmmm, yea that does feel good.

I never thought that this could be the greatest job ever but recent events have made me reconsider my career path and possible professional choices. I'm now working on an Intra-Associates in Massage Therapy from:

www. Hazeemsmagicschooloffingers.com school of Massage Therapy and Camel grooming.

The reason I am doing this is because of a party I recently attended where a massage therapist was in full effect for this fantastic birthday event. When word got around of what this guy could do there was a physical and mental line forming as he began doing some impromptu massaging on a ottoman. Married women and single women let this guy "rub on them" for exstended periods of time for the sake of relaxation and no one, but me, thought this an odd warm up before the game of "scene it" was to commence. Who in the world can get away with this except for this guy? That's why Hazeem has magic in his title because this guy must be a magician.

So, the next time that someones asks you what you do for a living, with out hesitation, you say your a Massage therapist who happens to be a Camel groomer.

11 comments:

Melanie said...

I thought that was weird,too.

Andi said...

i did too...

Tirzah said...

Me too. I wish I had said something I just didnt know how. My uncomfort vs. someone elses comfort?

Courtney Patch said...

I am confused by this. Is this a real person? And a real school? And a real party? Very interesting.

Amy D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

wow, i had no idea you all felt that way. that is very interesting to me - i'd like to talk about it sometime.

cagedwisdom said...

Haven't had this much input since Fabric Softner. Courtney this is a real thing and Hazeem is real but an electrician I work with.

I just assumed that women didn't think this was a big deal. Your always playing with each others hair.

This has been an education.

Melanie said...

I you considered playing with women's hair? Maybe that would work for you or at least make people discuss you on their blogs.

cagedwisdom said...

Actually, playing with peoples hair is where the camel grooming comes into play.

Scott Crosby said...

You could do worse on the career choice. Consider developing SwarmOS for example.
http://www.moreintelligentlife.com/node/140
Although cool at Trekkie conventions, not quite as cool as your new career! Looks like you're stylin'.

intucston said...

First, I have to say how much I miss you MAN!

You owe Tucson a visit. We could bike, watch A.D. seasons and Maria and I will introduce you to Baby Johnson...

Love reading your blog...

Sounds like an interesting party. So sorry I missed. Did he have a magician-like demeanor ( ala GOB)? How did you enjoy your massage?

Long live Hazeem!
NRJ