Monday, September 17, 2007

Peeping Bunny


This Saturday I was minding my business just working along on school work all day and dining from the table of college football. I was getting ready to go out for the night and went to take a shower at 5 ish.

I had made my full "preparations" for the shower and was about to jump in when I heard some yelling in the back yard. I also heard this odd whooshing sound that I could not explain. I turned to look out the large window of the bathroom and I was eyeball to eyeball with this monster.
The energizer bunny was eye balling me outside of my window. The worlds largest hot-air balloon (taller than the statue of liberty) was checking me out no more than 100 feet away. This is the conversation we had:

K-Dude!
EB-yea man, nice day huh?
K-Could have told me you were coming by.
EB-I go where I blow baby. But your right, should have at least called and said I'm in the neighborhood but I can't get a blue tooth for these pink fuzzy monsters on my head. Whoa, got a permit for those guns big sexy? Still talking about your calves all the dam time?
K-True Dat.
EB-Is Gordon around?
K-No, out of the country... wait.. I'm having a conversation with a giant inflated bunny out loud. If my neighbors hear this they'll think I'm crazy.
EB- You're not crazy but I can clearly see your nuts.


The peeping bunny got the best of me on this round but if he comes back.

(This almost happened exactly as I explained with the exception of the part about the blue tooth. EB doesn't have a cell, doesn't like to be tied down)

4 comments:

2WeeMonsters said...

rotlol!!!! too funny kevin! (I was wondering where the bunny landed, as we came out of church from the wedding it looked AWFULLY low!)

Anne Marie said...

again with the language.
true dat.

cagedwisdom said...

Anne- I can't control what EB says. I actually had to clean it up to be able to publish it on my blog

Melanie said...

Very funny!