Monday, March 10, 2008

Why do blogs exist?

There are three answers to this question:

1. To tell people what you are thinking.

2. To share funny stuff.

3. To show your kids going "poopy in the potty".

All blog activity falls neatly into these categories. A beatboxing hound dog for example would be something you would put on a blog. I added this to my link side bar. I don't post number twos by anybody I know or don't know, so you can count that out. What I will do with my next two posts is tell you what I think, number ones, about the environment and economics. I have been saving bits and links and I am going to just float some stuff out there for your digestion and some will be nourishing and some will fall within the "poopy in the potty", but hopefully not all that much. These are just things I found fascinating, illuminating or worth bringing into the discussion on these topics. I'm a big picture guy so I like to tie pieces together to make sense of the big picture. I will do the environment first because we all might die or get .2 degrees hotter over the next 50 years so I better get cracking.

No comments: